[Skip to Content]

Find Even More Ways to Save at Once Upon A Child Wellington, FL

Come and help us celebrate our 1-year anniversary and take advantage of the savings •	Monday May 28th get 20% off all shoes and apparel  *Holiday hours 10am-3pm* •	Tuesday May 29th get double stamps on your customer appreciation card for every $10 you spend •	Wednesday May 30th all books are BOGO 50% off •	Thursday May 31st get Triple stamps on your customer appreciation card for every $10 you spend •	Friday June 1st get a spin on the wheel of savings for a chance to receive up to 30% your entire purchase of $20 or more  SATURDAY 06/02 Come in and have your picture taken with Chase and Marshall from Paw Patrol from 1-4pm.  Also enter to win one of 5 gift cards from Darden, Monkey Joe's, Romeo’s, Cheese Cake Factory, and a $100 Once upon a Child Gift card. The more you spend, the better your chance to win.

Come and help us celebrate our 1-year anniversary and take advantage of the savings!

Monday, May 28th: Get 20% off all shoes and apparel 
*Holiday hours 10am-3pm*
Tuesday, May 29th: Get double stamps on your customer appreciation card for every $10 you spend
Wednesday, May 30th: All books are BOGO 50% off
Thursday, May 31st:
Get Triple stamps on your customer appreciation card for every $10 you spend
Friday, June 1st: get a spin on the wheel of savings for a chance to receive up to 30% your entire purchase of $20 or more

Saturday, June 2nd:
Come in and have your picture taken with Chase and Marshall from Paw Patrol from 1-4pm. 
Also enter to win one of 5 gift cards from Darden, Monkey Joe's, Romeo’s, Cheese Cake Factory, and a $100 Once upon a Child Gift card. The more you spend, the better your chance to win.

Swim your way into some super savings by shopping with us... We have a great selection of boys and girls swimwear including swim shirts, cover-ups, water shoes and sandals.Is it really almost summer?? Stop into Once Upon A Child for gently used swim suits and summer gear for up to 70% less than mall prices so you can spend more time in the sun and less money on the essentials.

Why go through the hassle of having a garage sale when you can just bring your gently used kids' stuff to Once Upon A Child? It's easy: clean out your playroom and closets; pack up the clothing, shoes, toys and baby gear you no longer use; and get paid on the spot for everything we can purchase!Why go through the hassle of having a garage sale when you can just bring your gently used kids' stuff to Once Upon A Child? It's easy: clean out your playroom and closets; pack up the clothing, shoes, toys and baby gear you no longer use; and get paid on the spot for everything we can purchase!

We know you want the best for your family:

Quality, Value, and Safety.
Once Upon A Child BUYS and SELLS gently used kids' clothing, shoes, toys and baby gear offering you the opportunity to recycle your children's nearly new items and get paid on the spot for all items accepted. No appointment necessary. You can rest assure that products found in your neighborhood store meet current safety standards and have not been recalled.

We buy and sell gently used kids' stuff - all seasons, every day!
IT'S AS EASY AS 1-2-3:

1. Bring in your items. No appointment necessary.
2. We'll review your items and select those that meet our condition and safety standards.
3. We will offer you $$ on the spot for all items accepted.

10 for 10

Looking for the perfect bodysuit for your little one? Be sure to check out our selection. They are always 10 for $10!

Looking for more ways to save even more?  Follow us on social media and join our text and email clubs for exclusive deals!Looking for more ways to save even more? Follow us on social media and join our text and email clubs for exclusive deals!

fbcc

CUSTOMER LOYALTY CARD!
Receive a stamp for every $10 you spend. When you reach $200
(20 stamps) get 15% off your following purchase
! Remember to get your Customer Loyalty Card stamped!

As a token of our appreciation for your service, Once Upon A Child~Owensboro~ offers our military and emergency responders an everyday discount of 15% upon showing I.D. Thank you for your service and protecting our country and citizens!

As a token of our appreciation for your service, Once Upon A Child Wellington offers our military and law enforcement an everyday discount of 10% upon showing ID. Thank you for your service and protecting our country and citizens!

Once Upon A Child has gift cards! At our incredibly low prices, think of all the gently used clothes, shoes, toys, and books you could buy... Did we mention TOYS?!Once Upon A Child has gift cards! At our incredibly low prices, think of all the gently used clothes, shoes, toys, and books you could buy... Did we mention TOYS?!

Checkout our latest Events & Deals
Click Here

Our Locations

Once Upon A Child Wellington

13889 Wellington Trace Ste A9
Wellington, FL 33414
561-619-5820 - Map - Hours
Mon10:00 AM-08:00 PM
Tues10:00 AM-08:00 PM
Wed10:00 AM-08:00 PM
Thu10:00 AM-08:00 PM
Fri10:00 AM-08:00 PM
Sat10:00 AM-08:00 PM
Sun12:00 PM-05:00 PM
Facebook Email
More Info

Job Openings

Click here to go to our Jobs page to learn more.